Our primary activity was so much fun! I think the kids had a good time. We got video clips of every child in our primary sharing a talent that they have. The the 2nd counselor and her husband stayed up oh so late and made it into a film. The kids brought home made box cars for the DRIVE IN MOVIE. First they got ticket, then went through a car wash, parked and ate popcorn and a drink to watch the movie. Lilly loved the popcorn and the drink the best. She was so excited to see herself and her friends on the big movie.
Here are photos of your car process. Lilly loved the way it turned out.
5 comments:
Okay, I was thinking I wanted to come visit you in May, now I know I have to come!!! It has been 9 months since you started your painting and you still have paint up! I guess I will just have to come rescue you.
Oh and Lilly your car is darling!
The activity was great! I can't believe how much editing that took to create the movie. The kids loved it and Taytum flies her airplane all over the backyard. We even had to make one for Price. You guys did a great job!
Looks like a lot of fun! Oh, please tell Amber that she is of course invited to the party!
Cute! Our primary is doing that activity next week too! So fun :)
That car looks so cute. I,m Bumed we missed out.
Post a Comment