Big day today, Lilly was in PRIMARY!!! She did great!!! It was a little crazy in there today with 10 new Sunbeams and the time change to 2pm. We had 4 kids fall asleep in singing time. One kid sleeping out side of the door on a baby blanket, one on the foyer couch and 2 others in teachers arms. I always forget how hard the beginning is with the little ones coming into Primary and new teachers and classes but they all adjust and things work out. Here is a photo of our SUNBEAM this is the face she gave me so this is what you get.


4 comments:
HOORAY FOR PRIMARY!
She and Bella are so cute together...two little girly girls for sure. I could tell they were so proud to be with the big kids in primary!
Quite the big girl...She looks cute in her dress and hair bow thingy. Grandpa Randy and Grandma Candy are soooo proud. Only about 400 or so Sundays more til Beehive.
I can't believe you have a sunbeam. Crazy how fast time goes by.
Post a Comment