Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Photos of the day

Yep you are seeing it with our own eyes. Max in a TUTU spinning. He loved dancing in it, I'm not worried about him he has his manly side too. Later he helped Dad mow the lawn.
Now Lilly's photos for the day. This was a great surprise to find Lilly's friends greeting me this morning in the bathroom and again later today on the stairs. Dose life get better then this really?!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin Fanello said...

Hey Laura, those pictures are hilarious, it is funny what surprises you find throughout the day. I have more and more now that Noah is cruising around! I love Max in the tutu, its funny because my favorite show is So you think you can dance, and I keep telling adam that Noah is going to be a ball room dancer, so I'll have to borrow max's outfit and take a picture, adam has been out of town all week, so it would be fun to show him some pictures of what Noah and I did while he was gone:) Love your blog you are so good at posting cute things, i need to do it more often! Hey could you help me change my page layout, I tried to the other day but it said it would get rid of my widgets or something, and can you make a page on photoshop and use that as your layout? anyway, let me know if you have any words of wisdom! talk to ya later!