2 posts in one day, I know that is not my style but I wanted to write this down. I named Lilly partly because of the children's book "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse" I love that book and she does to. Well in the book Lilly wants to be a teacher so MY Lilly has picked up on that and said that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. I also told her that I was a teacher in a school but I didn't think she picked up on that. Today a breakfast she told me "Mom when I grow up I want to be a Laura." I almost cried, what a wonderful complement to receive. So I guess I have done something good. It makes up for the time she told me she wanted to be a Kevin.
Here is the page I did for her sunbeam debut. The design was inspierd by The treat of the Month Challenge at the Sweet Shoppe a Digtal Scrapbook place I've really began to like.

1 comment:
I love it! How cute that she wanted to be a Laura. Makes me want to cry. :)
Post a Comment