Kevin got a new calling today. He is now the Young Men's Athletic coordinator, or something like that. Which means that he is the Young Men's Basket ball coach. Oh, he is in heaven, he gets so excited about stuff like this!!! I know he will do great. I mean he is funny, fun and he loves basket ball. He has big plans for these guys! He still holds his other calling as cub scout leader/ primary teacher as well.I was reminded once again how great Kevin is, here is the story. Most of you know that Lilly is a "BEAR" if you wake her up from a nap. So I sure didn't want the task of waking her for dinner. Kevin happily went up stairs and started to jump up and down, sing songs and cheer so Lilly would hopefuly wake up in a somewhat decent mood. Well didn't work Lilly still woke up crying, but I am amazed by Kevin's efforts. The guy is always happy and is so willing to make everything a game and fun. So yes mom I know how lucky I am!!! (he told me what you said :)) And for some reason he still likes me.

4 comments:
Thanks Laura!! I just got your email and I've already posted to see who is interested in having a new banner. How fun! That is so cool of you to do. I'm really excited. We'll see who wins! Your page is sooooooo cute!!
Hey Laura I love your Christmas page, I tried to change mine the other day and it was going to erase my slide show and music player so I didn't go through with it, if you have any advice for me that would be great;) Anyways, your family is cute and that is exciting for your husband I hope he likes it. I coach the YW volleyball and it was fun the other day, so I know he will have fun too. You may think you have a great husband but don't forget that he has a great wife too, you are a fun person and very talented, so I am sure he is as proud of you as you are of him! Thanks so much for helping me in primary, I feel like I am failing but I talked with Aaron's parents and they are so sweet and helpful so I am hoping to do a better job next week! Have a great day!
Hi Laura, my name is Mandy Kirk and I "won" help with a banner for my blog. I can't find your address anywhere so I am hoping you get this comment. I have no idea about the whole digital scrapbooking world so I hope you can help me. The best way to contact me is at mandykirk@hotmail.com
Thanks
Hi Mandy,
I also a, hoping you will help me with my blog. It is pretty bad! I was so excited to "win" the blog makeover on Jills blog. You can contact me at kaciehess@yahoo.com
Love your blog! It loos fabulous!
Post a Comment