Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Relive the past

I'm not sure how this came up again, Oh yes I remember it always happens when I tell people where I grew up, good old North Hollywood. The question that follows is "did you see famous people all the time?" Them not realizing that North Hollywood is much different form HOLLYWOOD. Then I say "well I was on Beverly Hills 90210 once". The next question is this "which one and do you have the tape?" Well of course I taped it but through 3 moves I seem to have lost it until now, I found it online. So for your Friday Fun see if you can pick out the 15 year old Laura.

here and here

Hint: you don't have to watch the whole thing I'm in the beginning of both clips (did you see my lips in the second clip? I'm right behind the principal)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

You look so hot! And you never told me you were a movie star... geez I thought we were friends!

Lindsay said...

that was so fun to see those clips again. it's been a while. i'm surprised you weren't offered a permanent role on the show. nice work.

shannyn said...

My goodness you were short. Hey where was Fiona Apple in those clips?