After today I'm a believer that it is all nature. We got out the markers today and Max grabs one, He loves them, he always used them for a stick, to hit a ball of another toy. This time it was different he
grabbed the marker, pointed it and then made a shooting sound. Where did he learn that? He is 100% boy.
I love the pictures below, this is of our trip home. Lilly was board so she took out her blanket put it on her head and said "look at my
costume" then she laughed
uncontrollably for 10 minutes and got Max laughing too. Thanks for the great trip in CA we miss you all.
2 comments:
love the costume, love the girl.
Sorry we missed you guys!! I wanted to see the kids, but we were like two ships passing in the night!!! We watched some old cliff jumping vids at Lake Powell in the early 90's. Todd couldn't wait to meet Kevin! It took awhile to convince him that he was no longer 10 yrs old, but a dad now!!! Love you guys!
Wendy
Post a Comment