Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cabin fun!

We had a super fun time up in the mountains!!! We stayed at the most awsome Cabin, well it's not really a cabin but a really nice, huge house in the woods. It was so much cooler there and the kids got to play outside. Oh Lilly's favorite thing to do was play in the vollyball sand, and just play with the cousins. Max loved any ball he could find and throwing rocks was so fun for him.

Group photo and sweet Max playing with the rocks.


This is a little hike we went on to Black Cyn Lake, Dad with Lilly on a log and teahing Max how to skip rocks.



Kevin playing hores shoes with his dad. I asked Kevins who won, he said he didn't want to talk about it. I really like this picture of Candy and Emma.

Lastly we have our very own Lilly on the zip line. That was so much fun, I'm sure she could have done it all day.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danielle said...

So much fun!! And look, Kevin was even there! And that thing Lilly is flying on.... we call that a Flying Fox. Allie went on one at a park in New Zealand. They are so much fun!

Mandy said...

So I guess Kevin lost, huh? Brandon is the same way - don't ask how it went unless he won. Hah! Love the pics - the zipline looks awesome!