Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 12



1. It is cold enough for hot chocolate in the morning. 
2. Taking a sip
3.  I really love my red pants.
4.  Do you see how much I paid for gas today. Calls for a Happy Dance.
5.  Since it was sooo cold this morning Luke put on his favorite hat.
6.  In Preschool we played a rousing game of Roll the Turkey
7.  One of my preschooler is sharing her pomegranates with me.
8.  Kevin planted winter grass yesterday. Crossing my fingers that it grows.
9.  This water bottle my new demise.  I'm in this healthy eating contest/group and you are supposed to drink 64 oz of water a day. It's killing me. I never drink that much water.
10 and 11 Some sit down homework time.
12.  I accepted my first subbing job for Friday. Just checking out the dress code.

2 comments:

Erin said...

How was first grade??? Excited to hear about it!

Mandy said...

I totally forgot my 12 on 12. My heart almost broke when I realized that...on the SEVENTEETH! :(