This face I just love it. And I especially love when his eyelashes are wet because they are so long making him the envy of every woman.
A rare find, 2 cheez-it's stuck together make perfect eye balls.
The day after our last day of preschool I took Luke out for a "YES" day. He got a chocolate shake for breakfast and a trip to the zoo including a run in the splash pad. I sure will miss my buddy when he heads of to kindergarten.
Kevin has started a new job working at color spot. It's a happy job with flowers and a cute hat.
On my way out to met up for a morning run, the sky was beautiful. I opened up the sun roof and took a look. Driving in Kevin's car and the lovely weather took me back to living in California with palm trees a blue sky.








No comments:
Post a Comment