Mother's day was just awesome. I told Kevin the only thing I wanted was not to think about dinner that night. Meaning I didn't want to plan it, shop for it or make it. He and the kids were amazing for not 1 meal but all 3. They got up early Sunday morning and made me a fancy omelet with fresh squeezed orange juice. At breakfast that is when the kids showered me cards and kisses. Really I am the luckiest.
Off to church I have all my kids in Primary so they all sang a mother's day song. I love how they will wave to me and wink. Just so I know that they are singing for me. I so do appreciate it, every note. It is just now as I am writing this that I realize, it was the last time they would sing in primary all together. By the time Mother's day rolls around next year Lilly will have turned 12. Oh my goodness! What? How did that happen and how did I not realize that on Sunday? I will still have Max and Luke for a few more years but WOW. It just passed me by.
The Bishopric passed out these amazing brownies which of course I devoured and regretted, but they were really good. After church I made the kids stay in their clothes for a few pictures.
I am so grateful to be their mother. I would choose to be a mother over and over again.




1 comment:
Beautiful pictures and words. Couldn't have said it better myself. Not have to think about meals for a day? MY DREAM. LUCKY YOU!
Post a Comment