Wednesday we had a lazy morning, I made muffins and we stayed in our jammies for awhile. I wanted to get our pillowcases together. Max and Lilly took turns sewing their own and TADA great work team. They are all very happy about their new pillowcases.
We planed to go see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs for this break, keeping to our schedule we went over for an afternoon show after we made a stop to the library. The movie was what I expected, not a family classic but fun. The kids always like going to a movie so again everyone happy.
After the movie we had some time to kill so we headed over to the Riparian even in the wind we still had fun. It just feels so good to be outside.
We skyped Kevin and he told us about his time in New York. It is funny when we skype because the kids are so into looking at themselves being silly that there really isn't a good conversation going on. It is just nice to see Kevin, we miss him.
The kids had a sleepover in the loft. What I mean by sleepover is they can choose somewhere else to sleep in house for the night. I love my bed and choose to sleep there, but the kids like to mix it up. Lilly ended getting up in the middle of the night and crawled into her own bed. I'm pretty sure she is more like me.
Thursday:
It was so nice to wake up to the rain and the slight chill. I opened up the windows, while I did my morning workout. The kids thought it was freezing and wanted hot chocolate with their pancakes. After a little clean up I was very brave and took the kids to the mall to look for shoes. I was super worried b/c I no longer have a stroller. Well I was right it was hard. My kids are not very good in stores. We found shoes that the kids liked and Lilly talked me into having lunch at Rain Forest Cafe. They were so well behaved in there. I guess it is because there is so much to look at. I know that I must spoil my kids but it is so easy to do when I see how excited they get. Lilly had the biggest smile on her face. Luke and Max were so entertained by the fish tank. We had a great conversation, all of us together. In the end it was a great way to spend the day.





1 comment:
Darling pillowcases!!!
Post a Comment