Before we celebrated our Luke I spent the week with the girls in my ward up at girls camp. I haven't been to camp since I was 17. I had a wonderful experience, it was fun, it was spiritual, peaceful, calming, beautiful hot, exhausting and dirty. This was the first time that I had been away from all my kids for that long. My time was well spent with these girls and I am so grateful that I was able to have that experience with them. I was able to see them grow and build stronger relationships with each other. It was a privilege to be a witness and a participant in such a wonderful week.
As for the home front, Kevin took charge and with the help of Aunt Amber made my absence so fun that they didn't miss me one bit. The week was a win win for everyone.

2 comments:
Oh! I bet those girls just love you! And that Luke is one handsome little guy! I can't believe he is 2!
LOVE this one. So stinkin' cute. I will lift this layout. kthxbye
Post a Comment