Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Bikes and Scooters

I started this post on Monday I'm just now getting around to finishing it. I guess it just means that I have been busy. Our little Luke has developed a love for the outdoors. He wants to be outside all the time. He loves it so much that he has taught himself to ride a scooter.

Every afternoon this what it looks like at our house. Max is outside with his buddy ridding his bike and Luke is trying to keep up.  Life is good, this is what I dreamed of, to live in a neighborhood where kids are safe outside and playing. 

My younger brother celebrated his birthday on Saturday.  He invited us to join him for a birthday camping trip.  We were happy to attend.  The kids love camping and hey I'm always up for a S'more.  Here is his birthday picture. Kevin took it. He says it looks natural. I think I look like a dork posing for a soccer team and John looks like he is smiling in his sleep.  But hey we documented our fun.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah, so why are you holding a soccer ball? Pretty funny. :)