On to the start of school, I think we are ready. We have shoes, supplies, backpacks, and a new outfit. And for the first time ever I made freezer jam all on my own. What was I so scared of? It was soooo easy. Now I have jam for all the school lunches that will be made.
Max was all tuckered out from his day at kindergarten preview. I love to watch my kids sleep. They are at rest, at peace and I loose my breath for a moment to think that they are mine. I'm so lucky to be their mom.
We are making the most of our days together to get all the fun in. Today we enjoyed the splash pad with some friends. Everyone had a great time. Our Luke loved it. He is blessed to have a big sister and brother that love him and for the most part like to play with him.


2 comments:
Love the splash park pictures! Isn't freezer jam so easy...I can't believe you were afraid. :)
Where is the splash park around here? Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment