Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Full Week of School

Hooray it is the weekend. We are celebrating the success of a great full week of school for everyone. Max comes home everyday and tells me something new that he has learned. He even likes to come home and complete pages from class that he didn't finish and he loves to read his books that he made. He also manages to come home from school with trinkets from the playground. These were his finds from Wednesday.



I think I'm going to take weekly picture of the things he puts in his pockets.


Lilly lost her first top tooth. How very exciting!! And just as a side note I wanted to mention that her hair is growing back. We didn't treat it, I just noticed that is started growing back this summer. We don't know how long it will last so for now we will enjoy it.


Luke has been a big help watering the lawn. He doesn't seem to mind the taste of mud come to find out. For me, I had a great first week of preschool. Again, I have a wonderful class, full of very smart kids that are so ready for school. Like always, I had the first day jitters where I couldn't sleep the night before. Like magic, the next morning every thing went according to plan and it was a wonderful first day.


Friday I got to hang out with my nephews while my bother and his wife went to the temple. I found out that this adorable little guy likes me much better when I let him play by himself.
These 2 played pretty well together. Luke even shared his toys.


When Lilly and Max came home from school. Jack was happy to share the ipad. My kids are so deprived they have no electronics to play. They are glued to any video game thing that comes into our house.

John and Shannyn were nice enough to pick up dinner for all of us on the way home. Like I said it was a great week.





3 comments:

Mandy said...

that last picture is hilarious! glad it was a good week. :)

Julie P said...

You're so lucky to get to teach preschool! It's crazy that you guys, in insanely hot AZ, start school so early! It looks like it's off to a great start, though. :) Yeah!

Craig and Lisa said...

Your kids are so adorable! I just want to get my hands on that little Luke!