Since my little 25 days of December project I have been really uninspired to take any pictures. Today I got some inspiration. Luke in his Sunday best. Oh how I love this happy child.


He is somewhat mobil right now, he will scoot bakwards. I am always a little surprized when I walk back into a room and see how far he has gotten.
6 comments:
He really was looking so adorable at church today! I could hardly take my eyes off him...
I need that airplane vest. For obvious reasons, right? So where did you get it? He sure is a cutie. Drop him off with me anytime. :)
Oh he is so cute! I love his little vest! Handsome little guy!
I need to look at your Christmas pages on your side bar. The ones I've seen are inspiring me to really learn Photoshop (I just have the Elements). Super cute.
And your little man? SO CUTE. His hair still looks fuzzy!
He looks so much like Lilly! What a cute little guy.
i have a serious crush on this baby, and i'm choosy with my baby crushes. nice genes.
Post a Comment