Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Week

We enjoyed a park days on Saturday and Monday this week. Kevin worked most the day on Saturday and all day Monday so the kids and I went to the swing park. I love this time of year in Arizona the weather is beautiful!!!


On Monday Kevin called on his way home and said "Hey do you want to go out tonight?" That sounded good to me. We went to the Olive Garden because we had a gift card and the kids love it there. Me, it's not my favorite, but I'm not going to complain about good kids, no cooking and no clean up. Kevin made fun of me because I brought my camera. I was glad I did, not because it is a great picture but there is a lack of Kevin photos and I think he looks hadsome in his work clothes too.


Luke is just wonderful and enjoying his cereal, veggies, and friuts. He is like my other kids and likes to eat.

My goodneess look at thoes eyes. I know I'm his mom but really, heart breaker, don't you think!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only does Luke have such adorable eyes but his eye lashes are so cute too. I'm glad you had a fun time out--hurray for gift cards!

Mandy said...

Great photos! I just love Max to pieces. I can't wait for his best buddy to get here. :)

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i love your blog layout! especially the header. and those kids are, of course, adorable.