Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Home Again Mega post

We had a wonderful extended weekend. Here is the recap. Saturday morning we spent some time with Grandma Lola. She got to meet Luke. These kids are lucky to have a great grandma.


After our visit it was off to the beach. I love the beach!!! Kevin enjoyed some body surfing and the kids chased the waves and made sand castles.



I enjoyed the breeze and the smell of the ocean air. It was Luke's first visit to CA and to the beach. From the look on his face I would say the he loves the beach too.

It wouldn't be a true CA visit if we didn't experience some natural disaster. Here is the hillside fire that we drove past on the way home.



Sunday was church day and my brothers and I got a shout out from the pulpit. That was a little weird, but nice. And then we had a Florez family photo session. I love my handsome brothers.

And here is the Florez Fam. I decide on this trip that it would be worth my money to invest in a tripod. For this picture we had the camera resting on a stool on top of a bench.

Of course you have to have a funny photo.

The next day was my father inlaws birthday. I'm always up for a party. Breakfast, bowling, and Travel town. And finishing out the night with cake and ice cream YUM!! I scored the lowest in both games. Yes even my kids beat me.


I have to metion that our little Luke was the best baby ever he was great in the car and so happy the whole time. Do I dare say that I have a good baby? So there you have it a great fun filled weekend. Now back to real life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You totally can say you have a good baby! I love the wacky family picture. I'm so glad you had fun with family and got to go to the beach--super jealous.

Mandy said...

awwwwwwww, what a great looking florez fam! glad you had such a fun trip. you deserve that good baby. I remember lilly's early days. ;)

Adam and Sally Marshall said...

these are the cutest pics ever! great pic of you and kevin at the beach too. you guys look great! miss you!!!