Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It finally came Lilly's 5th birthday party,.I have been planning it for a year but now that it has come and gone I still can't believe that my baby will be 5.

The party was a hit thanks to Lilly's wonderful fun friends, they are a delight. I can't forget to thank Shannyn for all the help that she was. She thought she was bringing Jack to the party but I roped her in and she helped a ton.
It was a pure joy to throw this party (Kevin may disagree since I due tend to stress out a little) Lilly was so exited about everything, from the balloons to the streamers to pink cupcakes and punch.

Musical Chairs


Tea cup raceTea Party
Kevin was so fun at the party being the waiter. The had all the kids having a good time as he called them Miss and Sir and asking the kids about the cheese selection.

Pinata

presentsI love this photo of Lilly. Her face exudes happiness.

Just when we thought we had enough party. We got lucky and got invited to dinner with John and Shannyn, Steph and Bro Everett. We went to Bucca and Lilly got sung to by the whole restaurant. I thought she would get embarrassed, but no, she handled all the attention like a pro. I think her expression was similar to the photo above. I guess she might get the loving attention thing from me, just maybe.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

SO CUTE! You did great with the party. I can't believe she's 5!!! Happy Birthday, Lilly!

Lyndsey said...

She is SO cute, I love how happy she looks in all her pictures. What a fun party- did you make those cupcakes? It all looks wonderful!

shannyn said...

thanks for inviting us, sorry jack was a poop and didn't want to participate. the party was awesome you did a great job planning it and executing it. happy birthday lilly.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lilly. Lara you are such a fun mom... the party looks like it turned out great.

tyandlinds said...

where are the pictures of tate crying in the back ;)happy birthday miss lil