I wanted to share one last birthday picture. I love that face!! I mean who doesn't love to blow out candles. I think all and all she had a great birthday.
This what Max and Lilly have gotten for their birthdays this year. I might add that this is from all the grandmas and grandpas that sent some birthday money this year as well. THANK YOU!!!They love the club house. It sat on the back porch for a few days in a box un-assembled. Then Max decide that he was going to get sick one morning. (again sorry Amber). So I came home to be with my sick boy. Max seemed to be feeling ok. I thought this a perfect time to put the club house together. The instructions said it would take 2 people to assemble, I did all myself. With the exception of Kevin helping with the roof. It took all day. The kids and I had fun putting it together and they got really good at putting washers on the screws.
Before the weather is unbearable here. I wanted to go on a hike. I miss hiking, I love being outside and I love to walk. I wasn't too sure how the kids would do but I figured that they would be able to do a 2 mile hike. They are young and have energy. When I was telling Lilly about the hike she asked if it was long. I was honest and said that it would be long. She turned to me and said "you better bring the stroller" The red flag went up. Well no child of mine is going to miss out on the joys of hiking. So we went, and we made it to the top to see the petroglyphs. Max walked half the time and Lilly walked it most the way. I'm so proud of my family. I'm proud of my Lilly for being persistent, Max for being of good cheer and trying his best and Kevin for carrying Max half the way. I look forward to the next hike and think the family does too.
1 comment:
We love to hike!! Where is this trail? I want to go!! See you in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment