Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Saturday FUNday

I felt like a pretty fun mom this Saturday. I knew Kevin would be out of the picture with work in the morning and a dentist appointment in the afternoon. So I planed ahead. I made sure I went to the market Friday night, so we could just play. We went to the beach in the morning because the cousins were having a swim meet. We came home for lunch and made heart sandwiches. Max went down for a nap and Lilly and I played games and puzzles while Max slept. John, Shannyn and Jack came over for dinner. Yummy homemade Cafe Rio sweetpork salad. For bedtime stories I surprised the kids and set up out little tent and let them have flash lights. Here are photos from our beach time.


This is when I said to Lilly hug your brother. Nice face.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Very cute banner! I love that you had a fun day. You deserve it!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Sounds like a fun day! Michael sure appreciated Kevin helping him out with his boards.