Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Another too fast weekend. We made the most of it. Friday Kevin and the kids met me up by my work where there is a splash park. I would have pics but Kevin doesn't see the camera as a necessity to a family event the way I do.
Saturday we met up again with the cousins at the beach while they swam in the swim meet.
And now for Sunday here is Kevin's fathers day photo

And Max protesting the shot

We were busy at church today, I sang for the special musical number and Primary sang the closing song. It was Kevin's first "I'm so glad when Daddy comes Home" tribute. I didn't get to see Lilly because she was up front and I was behind the sea of primary children. I hope that Kevin got a good look, but I know he was messing with Max because he didn't get to go up on the stand.
One last event of note. We said BYE BYE to Binki today. Max through it away himself. He is pretty mad that he did that. He cried for just a few minutes when we went down for his nap and bed time. I'm so proud of the guy. I guess it is official I no longer have babies in the house, both of them are growing up so fast. Please someone stop time for just awhile.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steve, Amy and Company said...

HELLO HELLO HELLO! What a fun surprise to see your lovely little comment! How have you been? I have had so much fun meandering through your blog. Cutecutecute kids!! So, I would love to catch up a little more so email me at this email address: astancliff@cocc.edu . It's my work email so I don't care if I get weirdos emailing me there (not that you have any wierdos looking at your blog) but then I'll email you from my personal email address. It was so good to hear from you!

Erin said...

Laura, I meant to tell you that your musical number was awesome. You guys really sounded beautiful.

carriebutler said...

I would love to have heard you sing in church! I can't wait to come to AZ for a visit. I keep waiting for Pheonix to be on the delta weekly specials so i can just book and come down with the kids sometime...