washed and folded clothes
went to the market
vacuumed and moped floors
took the kids to the park
made dinner.
I guess you can say things are working out. I'm still in training, but I'm liking the work so far and I think as soon as I get a handle on all the things I need to know, the job should be pretty cool.
I got one picture of Max today at 6 a.m. He is a wonderful way to start my day.

2 comments:
What a relief Laura! I'm glad things are going so well. You guys are going to be great.
That is awesome that you are able to go back to work and know that you have a wonderful husband and sister who will love your kids as much as you do and clean and cook too, you right he is a super dad! I am glad you like your job, its sounds like the training is boring which it always is but once you are done with that I'm positive you will love it!
Post a Comment