
We all made it through the first day with flying colors!! The kids were great!!!! When I came home on Monday, Kevin had made dinner,Lilly had picked me flowers and all of them had made me a welcome home Mommy sign. The
fam seems to be adjusting well. Now for me, the day is long and boring, its all just training so nothing too exciting. It takes 45
mins to get to work and come home, so that is a big bummer. I think I will really like this job. I will have 2 more weeks of training thanks goodness because there is
alot I know. I don't have one new photo of the kids, I will have to make Kevin the new family photographer.
6 comments:
Hey Skinny Minnie - You are smokin'! Glad everything went okay.
looking good working girl
Don't you look cute!!! Congrats on making it through the first day! Soon it will be the first week!
You look great!
You're one hot working mom! LOL I hope everything is going well.
Laura Flora! It's me, Megan, you're old roomie from the Ivy House. I got in touch with Fafard and she let me know about your blog. I'm glad to see that things are going well. Email me! I'd love to get in touch.
Megs
Post a Comment