Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

New skills

Look at Max's new skills. I was so impressed of how well he will feed himself yogurt. I think I'm more impressed that he doesn't fling it all over the walls. He really enjoys eating with a spoon. Well he just loves to eat. Lately his new habit is to throw his food when he has had enough. His furthest toss to date has been when he hit the kitchen island. I want to foster this talent but it makes for a messy clean up.
Lilly started her dance class today. She was so thrilled to pull out her pink leotard and I didn't have to fight her to get dressed this morning, what a nice change. It was big moment for me today when I dropped Lilly off. Thats right I didn't stay. She went to class all by herself and Max and I went to the Market. That was weird not to have her there with me and only have Max. It made me start to think ahead of when she will have the first day of school. And how she will be away from me after these years that we spend all our time together. I think I will be a big mess. Good thing I have some time to prepare for it.
Okay enough blah blah here are the pic of Max




Posted by Picasa

No comments: