Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Girl Party

Did anyone notice the date? I know what you are thinking just one month till Laura's Birthday. As you know I have Birthday week that starts on the 19th because I have to let Kevin have his birthday too. So you have lots of time to celebrate with me. Kevin and Max are in Utah this weekend for his grandma's 80th Bday!! It was weird kissing little Max goodbye but Kevin can handle it. I was working on Kevin's Grandma's gift all week, here it is. Yep you guessed it photo pages. I hope she like them.








Since the boys were away Lilly and I had a girl party. Becca came over to spend the night so we had pizza, watched Swan Princess with popcorn, slept in sleeping bags and painted toes nails this morning. They wanted to paint their own nails so I let them. Here is a picture of Lilly's toes.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Danielle said...

The photo pages turned out awesome!! You are so talented. And I think it is so funny that you had a girl party. I have one every day... except it doesn't feel so much like a party.

shannyn said...

I would just like to put in my request now for my own birthday photo pages by Laura. You are so awesome at it. Just know that the John Florez family will be celebrating your birthday week in Orem on your behalf.

Lindsay said...

i love lilly, but i don't want her anywhere near my toes with a bottle of polish.

Kyla Armstrong said...

She's going to love that book! I love Lilly's toes!