Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lets get scrappy

Before I get scrappy I wanted to let all the many fans that read this blog (I think 2 people) that I now know that my sweet nephew JACK holds the record for getting teeth. He didn't get his until 15 months. You look like you use them just fine now.


Most of you know that I'm a total nerd with this whole computer scrapbook stuff so I just wanted to share what I do.
My favorite place on the web to go is The DIGI SHOPPE
I take part in the challenges that they have and I post all my Layouts there as well. This layout I did for a shoppe challenge here are the details you might notice that my collage buddy Mandy is on the site too.

Oh rememeber cute little Max, oh he is still cute and little. I made both of these with Sarah Jones' kit Land of the free. I also made a Baby shower invite using the same kit.

And one last layout. This picture is form Easter this year I finaly got it done.

No comments: