Here is what we did today. SWIM, EAT, FIREWORKS!!! We were at the Hernandez house most the day.
Alot of swimming and tons of pictures. Below, the girls are having a little picnic in the 115 weather. Pablo made some awesome steaks. YUM! Then for the first time in years the Hernandez clan, Lilly and I went to a fireworks show. It was a perfect set up and with the sun down it didn't seem too hot. The Show lasted an amazing 30 minutes. Totally worth our money since it was free. I just LOVE fireworks and it was so great to share it with Lilly this year.

Flying Lilly. She did so great today she was
comming up to breath on her own. She is getting this swimming thing down. I'm so excited for her!!!


2 comments:
at this pace laura, you and lily will be doing the shark swim to alcatraz next year! she's awesome. it's no wonder though, with a mother who's half fish.
you sooooo need to scrap the flying-fish picture. Too cute!
Post a Comment