Pages

Monday, June 4, 2007

Look at my walls!!!

I was up until 12 last night painting, it was so worth it I love the color!!!!
Yeah no more ugly flesh color walls. Did I mention that I did all by my little old self. Ya, thats right, I guess I shouldn't be too proud of myself because there are lots of people can do this kind of thing themselves. But for me major acomplishment!


Tonight I'm putting the second coat while everyone sleeps. Lucky me!
I found some really cute desktop things. Can put cute pictures in, if you want to download them just click on the pics and it will take you to the site.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHH!!
It looks great! congratulations
MOM

shannyn said...

I can't believe you did that all by yourself. I'm very impressed. Just thought I would let you know that I added a couple more things to my blog page. Talk to you later, Shannyn