Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Happy fathers day to you all the great fathers in our lives. Here is Lilly giving her father's day wishes.

I'm not sure why she was being such a goof. I think it was becasue she was excited to see the replay of the clip.
Well these are the photos I got for Father's day. Why is it that no one in the house likes pictures but me? All 3 of them didn't want anything to do with the camera. They are all still pretty cute, if you ask me.
I have some more footage of Max walking, He really started to take off this weekend. I think that it is offical Max is walking.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the videos - you've got some really cute kids!!

Danielle said...

okay so does all Kevin do is lay around!!?? Ha ha... Lilly seems so big and I missed Max really walking. He is doing great!

Lindsay said...

i love the video of max walking in his shirt and tie. he looks like a little businessman (who had too much to drink). by the way, your kids have the most gorgeous skin. their mom must be a peruvian princess or something.