He made it to 10 which I think is an accomplishment for all of us. Our Max is an amazing kid. And I for one am glad that he is on our team. He has a curious mind and kind heart. He has killer dance moves and is funny to the bone. We love our Max so let me tell you a little bit about how hi day went.
Birthday morning wake up and open presents. He asked for an origami book and paper. He was happy about those. I surprised him with the book set of Weird but True books. He finished them in 2 days. He just loves all the factoids.
We also surprised him with a watch. He was surprised but really liked it and wore it almost every day.
Had to snap a picture at out chalkboard before we set out to get birthday donuts. We actually went to two places to get donuts because Frys was out of the kinds that he wanted. We hopped over to Bosa donuts where then line was out the door, But my boy has to have his class donuts so we made in time for school. I was subbing that day so we were trying to get there a little early. All was well and I'm glad that I got to sneak a peek at him at school on his big day.
For his dinner it was pizza, and to end the celebration that night he opted for root bear floats rather than a cake. I love him with all my heart. I'm grateful for his buddies that make things twice a sweet. First decade down many more to go.







No comments:
Post a Comment