Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June little things

It is almost September but I want to get this down.  I know I can't write much detail on these but something happens when you look at a photo to take you back to the memory. So that is the purpose even if the memory can become skewed in the future. So here we go little things in June.
With the warmer weather we began our many hours of pool time. This day it was with the cousins.

Lilly thought is was a great idea to sit in the pool and have Becca give her a shower.
Scout day camp this month. Oh man it is so hot but they still manage to have a good time.  Kevin went with him one day and can verify that it is hot. Max really does love it and especially loves that he is a good swimmer and can pass the swim test allowing to swim anywhere he wants in the pool.

Lilly had a lemonade stand that was a complete success.  I have to give a shout out to all our friends and neighbors that came to buy a glass of lemonade in the 100 plus weather. This was the best activity of the summer. She planned this for 2 days with fliers and recipes. I wish the weather was more conducive for this because we would of had one every week.

Grandma and Grandpa came out for a visit to treat the kids for their birthdays.  They got a day with the grandparents at Amazing Jake's.  We had a great time with rides, food, games, tickets, lazer tag, go carts. It was a lot of fun and a day the kids will not soon forget.


Spending time at the library is part of  the summer routine that also includes a little chess. 

 I was still running in heat. Of course you have to wake up before the sun and even then it's a nice 90+ outside. I always have to laugh to myself when I see pictures of people running in other parts of the country with rolling hills and trees. This is what I get.

Max oh Max has been on a little Lego kick. I love when the happens.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Lilly is a fantastic entrepreneur!