1. Tara took this picture in the middle of the lesson in Relief Society. I totally forgive her and am so glad that I have it. We all dressed in black and white skirts, one stripy, polka dots and me in floral, funny thing to do.
2. Family movie getting comfy on the floor.
3. Movie this week The Book of Life. Seriously cutest movie, loved the music. I have been listening to it all week. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH
4. Meal planing my favorite. not really.
5. Getting ready for dinner.
6. dinner BLT's and spinach salad.
7. Love love love when Kevin helps with the dishes
8. Admiring Luke's grass head guy he made in preschool
9. Lilly getting through the newest book adventure of the Penderwick's. Penderwicks in Spring. Oh Love love love this series.
10. Time to make cookies, I figure I can enjoy a treat since I fasted all day.
11. Now time to play with dessert just a little.
12. I had the guts to pull out the sewing machine and finish a quilt top that I have had cut for almost a year. Top done now time to quilt it.

2 comments:
Yeah, but where's the quilt picture?
My favorite type of post. Love all the pictures, especially the quilt one!!!!!!
Post a Comment