Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 12

1.  It's spring break they got to do what they wanted, including playing on the computer when they woke up.
2.. Or they could choose to play on the tablet.
3.  Papa and his fruit.  He sent them home with me. They are as good as they look.
4.  And look what else he sent me home with. Still insisting to take care of me and make sure I eat.  I will say that I ate plenty while in CA. Now I'm working it off.
5.   A little Papa photo shot before we get on the road. Lilly and Papa
6.  Papa and me.
7.  Luke and Papa
8.  On the way home we finished listening to The Black Stallion. Oh I loved it and so did the kids. I love listing to books on tape on a road trip just the best way to spend time.
9.  On the road, good bye LA
10.  GAS in California is ridiculous and then in the middle it is even worse. Just here for a potty break thank goodness.
11.  Lunch on the road, Subway. Perfect choice. They now have a flat bread pizza that Luke was very happy with. Yeah everyone was happy!
12.  Home again reunited with my love.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love these little glimpses into the Modrell life. And they just make me miss you guys even more. :(

Lynn said...

You are going to have to fill me in on where to stop for potty breaks. Everywhere we stop looks bad and smells worse!