Things get busy but I still try to do 12 on 12. Here is September's edition.
1. Pancakes for breakfast. Max is my little chef he always wants to cook and he can make some amazing scrambled eggs.
2. Luke wanted to take pictures today. I was his model.
3. Off to the park at 8:15 and so stink'n hot. We are ready for cooler weather.
4. Worked out with my friend. Check out the sweat. Wish I could say it was from the workout but I think it was mostly form the heat and the humidity. Be impressed anyway.
5. Lunch. Salads are always so pretty.
6. Kevin, and some of the Hernandez clan are off to the Spartan race in California. Good luck and please no injuries.
7. I thought is was time to snuggle with Luke and watch Frozen again, it has been awhile.
8. Yeah school is out and it is the weekend. I still get happy when it is time to pick them up.
9. Finally got the mail.
10. I taught the kids Chinese jump rope this afternoon.
11. Luke always falls asleep in the car and takes a little siesta.
12. Playing mine craft. It is a love hate thing. I hate how they are glued to it but if you listen to them they are laughing a working together. Sibling bonding in the new age.

1 comment:
Chinese jump rope!!! I forgot about that. You are such a cool mom.
Post a Comment