It was a wonderful mother's day. Kevin and the kids treated me like a queen. I'm so blessed to be their mother.
It happens to be the 12th today so I got to document what a great day it truly was.
1. Max woke up bright and early at 6:30 and came and snuggled with me, then Luke and last Lilly.
2. Lilly lingered for a few extra minutes while the boys went down stairs to cook breakfast.
3. The breakfast table. Luke playing with a knife. How he always gets a table knife is beyond me. I swear we don't set one for him.
4. Church was great it was my turn to teach and happy day the ward gave us cookies for mother's. They were very well received.
5. Lunch at the table. Max and Lilly memorizing the Articles of Faith.
6. Me begging for a mother's day picture with my 3 kids.
7. My lovely mother's day gifts.
8. Max is on my cot that Kevin got me. A co!t I'm super excited to use it on our next camping trip!
9. Weekly meal planing.
10. Sunday afternoon ritual wrestling.
11. Luke fell asleep in the car on the way over to the cousins for our Mother's day dinner.
12. Last thing of the night, pick up a few toys before bed.


1 comment:
so did you switch to weekly meal planning? Or still doing 2 weeks at a time?
Post a Comment