Yeah 12 of 12 is here. When I realized that we would be at Disneyland on the 12th I was not worried that I would get my 12 pictures I knew I would have a hard time choosing just 12. Here is our magical day.
1. Lilly and Becca on the Casey Jr Train
2. Max waiting in line for Big Thunder Mountain
3. Lilly meeting Tiger
4. Luke wearing Emma's Goofy hat.
5. Buzz Light year ride the boy's favorite.
6. R2-D2 Star tours
7. Lilly showing off her divers licence
8. Max driving Kevin around
9. Becca looked so natural driving a car.
10. Some of your party on it's a Small World
11. Our family shoot in front of the Sleeping Beauty's Castle
12. The the boys and cousins with their light sabers waiting for the Parade.

1 comment:
Ok? DISNEYLAND! Everyone looks so happy!
Post a Comment