Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Goofy Face

My baby is 4 weeks old today. Yes time goes by fast. I decided that I hadn't got enough pictures of the little guy. So this is what I got. Even to a mother I know that he looks totally goofy, but I still think he is absolutely beautiful and perfect.
On Sunday was our first day back to church as a family. I thought it was important to document Luke's first Sunday. Lilly was happy to pose for the photo opp.


5 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

What a darling little goofy face it is! What a sweetie!

Lindsay said...

love those weird faces newborns make. keep up the goofies, luke!

tyandlinds said...

he's adorable, glad i got to see him sunday :)

Anonymous said...

I love his crossed eyed goofy face. Too cute. New borns are awesome. I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks. Time really flies.

Lyndsey said...

Oh he is delicious!!! So precious.