Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Camping

This weekend we were able to go on a little camping trip. We loved it, we had a good time and we didn't freeze well almost. Every time I camp, I think how did the pioneers do it? I could only handle 2 nights with twice as much luxury as they had. After every trip I come back with a greater appreciation for my pioneer ancestors. A greater appreciation for a comfortable home and hot running water. And a great appreciation for family and the moments and the memories that we share.
Cooking our yummy hotdog dinner


pictures on our hike up to sunset crater

Lilly and Max playing with their rock people.

That's my girl enjoying her S'more.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

CUTE!!!!!!! I love smores. Yum.

Jeni Everett said...

Sunset crater is so much fun!! I am glad you guys got to go camping this year. We should plan a camping trip together. I know that we would have so much fun with you guys!!

Danielle said...

I had to take a second look to figure out who that guy with the beard was! Kevin looks good with a bit of scruff.

Anonymous said...

Where Did you go camping? Looks like a good spot and that you guys had fun!

Pamela said...

I am glad you read my blog. It is fun to catch up with the ECE gang. Do you keep in contact with anybody else? Your kids sure are cute, they can thank their mom for that!