Our Labor day was well spent with family and friends. John and Jonathan put together the most amazing asado!!! If I were Rachael Ray I would say YUM-O!!!! Really the food was delish!!! Thanks John, you are welcome at our house any time. (John you look a little funny in this picture but the meat looks great)

So what do 10 kids do while they are waiting for dinner. They jump on the trampoline. It was still a bit warm outside. Who am I kidding it was hot and will be hot until October. But kids are resilient they won't a little heat stop them.

3 comments:
That was so fun, thanks for having us!
I always trick myself into thinking it's going to get cooler, but then I realize not until Halloween. Looks like you had a fun labor day!
Hey Laura,
I actually got Katie's dress at Downeast outfitters. They have the kids clothes in the back of the store. I had a gift certificate and could not leave the store without getting the dress. They have a few left. They could be twinners!!!
Post a Comment