I have never seen it before on all the 100 blogs I stock. She says that the instructions are posted on sugar doodle and has made it's rounds around UT, but I have not seen one. This is what she did, she printed the words on a transparency slipped it into a soap bottle, filled it with soap and Ta Da!! Super cute personalized gift. She did say that it needed to be a laser jet printer so that the ink will not come off. I wonder if it will work with hand sanitizer. I think it would make a great teacher gift with a little ribbon and tag. Thanks again Mandy!! I'm so glad you are here and Happy 30 baby!!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Cutest gift
My friend Mandy was super awesome today for 2 reasons #1 she watched my kids today (I'm on the final count down for work, Hooray!!!) And #2 she made me this super cute gift.
I have never seen it before on all the 100 blogs I stock. She says that the instructions are posted on sugar doodle and has made it's rounds around UT, but I have not seen one. This is what she did, she printed the words on a transparency slipped it into a soap bottle, filled it with soap and Ta Da!! Super cute personalized gift. She did say that it needed to be a laser jet printer so that the ink will not come off. I wonder if it will work with hand sanitizer. I think it would make a great teacher gift with a little ribbon and tag. Thanks again Mandy!! I'm so glad you are here and Happy 30 baby!!!
I have never seen it before on all the 100 blogs I stock. She says that the instructions are posted on sugar doodle and has made it's rounds around UT, but I have not seen one. This is what she did, she printed the words on a transparency slipped it into a soap bottle, filled it with soap and Ta Da!! Super cute personalized gift. She did say that it needed to be a laser jet printer so that the ink will not come off. I wonder if it will work with hand sanitizer. I think it would make a great teacher gift with a little ribbon and tag. Thanks again Mandy!! I'm so glad you are here and Happy 30 baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yup, it should work with the hand sanitizer. Thanks for the birthday shout out. :)
That is so cute! and I have never seen it anywhere in Utah!
I was needing a good teacher gift! Perfect...now let's see if I can actually do it:)
Post a Comment