I know it is only Wednesday but today was my Friday. We are taking off to CA tomorrow. I would usually say that we are bound to see family and enjoy great weather, but it looks like rain is in the forecast. Oh the shame, because we have a great Disney tip planed that we have been looking forward to for months. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed that it will not rain on us.
I will have photos aplenty upon my return but for today I am sharing a blast from the past.
Every day I feel time whizzing past, robbing me of my babies. I register Lilly for kindergarten tomorrow. I'm thrilled that she will be in the grade I loved to teach, but I can't believe that it is here. My kindergartners were all grown up, so responsible and independent. I have to face she is too.


4 comments:
Our fingers are crossed over here!! Can't wait to see you!
aww, miss lil...they are growing up fast!
Have a fantastic trip home!!
{As a side note...we'll be in AZ mid-March to look for housing...we'd LOVE to see you guys!}
i know the feeling about our "babies" growin up way to fast. i can't believe that was my chubbie baby next to little max. my how they change so quickly. have fun in cali and even if it does rain disneyland is still a good place to go because most of the lines are indoors. wish we could go with you.
Post a Comment