That's right happy Chinese New Year . SO for the occasion we made egg rolls. I remember making wan tons with my mom. I loved to help her wet the wrapper and seal them up. I wanted my kids to make them too. They did great. Here are my little helpers and the yummy egg rolls.
One little story. Lilly is really into blowing kisses right now. Every time I turn around "MOM did you feel my kiss?" "MOM, here's another one to put in your pocket for latter." "Mom I'm just going to blow a kiss to the people on TV". I think you get it, she likes to blow kisses. She has even used them as a power. The kiss turns into the kiss of death to knock people down. Oh how I love my kisses and my Lilly Lou.




6 comments:
your egg rolls look so yummy. You will have to give me the recipe! Congrats on starting a pre-school. That is wonderful. I wish Ian was older.
GAH! You are starting without me! Just kidding. :)
Is that seriously your baby girl in this post? Where has time gone? I can't wait for her and Maggie to be BFFs like us. :)
Hey Laura, that wreath is just pieces of fabric stuck into a styrofoam heart. Sooo easy. I just saw your preschool note. That's so exciting. I hope everything goes well with that.
congrats on preschool... so exciting.
Ooh, I wish we lived closer, I would totally send Paige to your preschool. Especially because it is called smarty pants preschool. Remember that phase we went through when we attached the word pants to any word to make it funny?
Anywho, I have to have my tonsils out on the 18th and I am not allowed to travel for three weeks so it won't be till March now. Ok by me, that means we will be there for spring training, yippee!!
Those egg rolls look SO good! I want a good recipe for egg rolls. I'll have to call you sometime.:)
Post a Comment