Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A little nature walk

We made it on little nature walk Saturday. The weather is beautiful!!! I have 3 days to make up for...
7 My parents they celebrated 33 years on Friday. I'm forever grateful for the lessons I have been taught, for a loving home and safety you have given me.
8 I'm grateful our earth. Just breathtaking.
9 Church. I taught my first RS lesson today. It was really unsure how it would turn out. Thanks for the Spirit. I think it went well.

I was impressed to find out that Lilly is making great progress in school she doing so well in learning the letters and sounds. She is learning other things as well, like this..

3 comments:

Johnson said...

I really enjoyed your lesson on Sunday. I'm so excited for you to be teaching all of us in RS.
Lilly did a great job. In 10 years it will be fun to look back and listen to how she pronounced some of the words.

carriebutler said...

I am coming out sometime beginning of the year, if you want to do pictures then that would be great, and if you know anyone that wants pics done, I can put together some packages. Just an idea. I am grateful for the food network show "diners drive ins and dives" suggesting two delicious restaurants around here that we have tried lately and I can't get enough of, Moochies Meatballs and the Red Iguana. Also grateful for good smelling candles.

Anonymous said...

I like the part about our nation being invisible. That was my favorite. What a cutie!
-John