Like mother like daughter, Lilly managed to stretch out her birthday for a whole weekend. It started off with getting the mail on Friday and getting 2 birthday cards one from Grandma Lola and one from Nana and Papa. Lilly is thrilled to get mail, so a BIG thank you! and she is very excited to go shopping. Next we hit the bowling alley on Saturday morning, then a pizza party for dinner with her girl cousins and her birthday cake. Sunday morning she got presents from Kevin and I, followed by her favorite breakfast SAUSAGE. She got sung to in primary, and picked a sucker and a small picture of Jesus from the primary birthday cake. She has been wanting to do that for 2 years. To wrap it all up Lilly chose to have hot dogs for her birthday dinner.

This picture sums it up, her birthday was so much fun, she was so happy and thrilled with everything. I'm so blessed to have such a remarkable daughter. And so proud to call her my girl.
I want to show you all the many photos that I took this weekend, so you could feel as if you were here. Enjoy them.
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!
Happy Birthday Lilly! I just love birthdays. You have such a cute girl.
Happy Birthday Lilly Lou!! We love you and miss you so much! Look for a package from Allie coming this week for you!
So Cute!!! I can't believe you have a four year old, seems like just yesterday we were swearing off getting married and making plans to live with eachother and our cats for the rest of our lives. Thank heaven for Mike and Kevin...(clever little rhyme, right?)
i'm sorry we couldn't be there so lilly could have a boy cousin to celebrate with. i know this is late but happy birthday lilly.
Post a Comment