Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

An update

It has been over a week since the last post so here is an update on us.
I was so proud of myself I got Lilly's hair to look pretty cute for a party she got to go to on Saturday. She had a blast, the best part was the pinata.
I had a cookie exchange party the other night, that went very well. Anytime moms can get together without the little ones is a cherished and loved event. Here is a photo of my 6 dozen peanut butter kiss cookies.
Oh look who it is, Matt!! Thanks for the visit. We really did like having you., and Max is still asking for you.
This is Max's latest trick. He loves to stick his finger in this nose. EEWWW!!! Just another sure sign that he is 100% BOY.
Only 3 more wake ups till we go to CA. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cute pix...especially the nose picker! ha. Those cookies look divine. I have been craving those type for weeks now and need to make some!!!!!!!
PS I think your hair would be so cute like Katie's. It's a cute style!! Go for it :)
And I don't know what happened to my banner. It just shrunk. Weird. I'll have to try and attach it again.

Kyla Armstrong said...

Umm, so the cookies look totally yummy! Can you please post your recipe - PLEASE!