Pages

Monday, February 5, 2007

9 months old

 

Max will be 9 months tomarrow. So to celebrate he gets to go to the doctor and I finished his 8 month page.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Very cute page and boy! :) Should I invest in a scanner? Hmmm...I dunno...

Mandy said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you: to recolor an element, go to Image>Adjustments>Color Balance That's how to do it in PSCS2

Kyla Armstrong said...

I love the blog! I found you through Mandy. I like the idea to do a layout for each month of life. I think Mandy gave me the idea when my son was first born, but I forgot about it until I saw your LO today. I just started digiscrapping - thanks to Mandy- and I love it. I have to admit that I haven't scrapped a thing for over 2 years now - until now! I hated the mess and clean up everytime I wanted to scrap something. I'll have to come here for inspiration!